We're giving away 5 X $50 Frasers Property Digital Gift Cards in our "Reindeer Check" Instagram Contest. Read on if you have a sharp eye!
1) Follow The Centrepoint on Instagram, like the contest post and tag your friends
2) Tell us the deliberate mistakes concerning Santa's reindeer
3) Share your answers in the comment section of the contest post
This contest runs from 11 December to 18 December 2020, 11.59pm. 5 winners will be announced on 23 December 2020 in the comments section of the Instagram post.
By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
This Contest is open to all persons currently residing in Singapore with a permanent residential address, over 18 years of age, except employees of Frasers Property Retail Management Pte Ltd, its advertising agencies, retail tenants of Frasers Property Singapore, their immediate families or anyone else connected with this promotion. No third-party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
Frasers Property Singapore (“FPS”) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each participant and may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry. The prizes may be withheld until and unless FPS is satisfied with the verification.
1. The contest is “Reindeer Check” and the “contest period” is from 11 December - 18 December 2020(11:59pm). Winners will be announced on 23 December 2020.
2. Prizes are as follows:
Five (5) winners will each receive a $50 Frasers Property Digital Gift Card.
3. To qualify for the contest:
Participants must be over 18 years of age at the start of the contest period, must have a valid Instagram account (for verification purposes)and must be a fan of the The Centrepoint’s Instagram account. FPS reserves the right to disqualify any entry submitted by a participant with a fictitious or phantom Instagram profile.
An entry by a participant consists of a comment by a participant identifying the deliberate mistakes in the picture. The entry will be posted in the comments section of The Centrepoint’s Instagram contest post.
Participant’s details must be provided after they are selected as a winner (i.e. the first and last three characters of their NRIC (eg. S91xxx98K), Full Name as per NRIC and E-mail Address).
4. The official time is Singapore time. Any entry posted after the cut-off time will not be considered.
5. At the end of the contest period, all eligible entries will be compiled. The Centrepoint will select five (5) winners from Instagram based on the first five (5) comments that identify all seven (7) deliberate mistakes correctly. In the event there are no entries with all correct answers, the first five (5) winners with the closest entries will be selected. The winners will be announced on 23 December 2020, in the comments section of the contest post on Instagram.
6. For avoidance of doubt, the eligibility of all entries would be subject to FPS’s decision. All matters relating to the Contest is final, conclusive and binding on all participants and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All winners will be determined by Management of FPS (whose decision shall be final) on 20 December after the closing of the entry period and notified on 23 December 2020 via a comment on the contest post on Instagram.
8. All participants selected as winners in this Contest must contact The Centrepoint via Instagram Direct Message within 7 days of the announcement of the winners. Selected winners must provide the first and last three characters of their NRIC (eg. S91xxxx98K), Full Name as per NRIC and E-mail Address for verification purposes to determine their eligibility for the prize.
9. Each prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days upon the announcement of the winners, a supplementary winner may be drawn at FPS Management’s discretion.
10. If any prize is unclaimed or declined after one month from the date of our email notification to the winner, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted. FPS will not be responsible should any winner fail to redeem the prize within the specified date.
11. FPS assumes no responsibility and is not liable for any costs, charges or expenses which a winner may be required to pay at any time in connection with a Prize or in order to attend a prize presentation or prize collection.
12. FPS reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value should the specified prize becomes unavailable. Cash will not be offered and the prizes are not transferable.
13. In the event of actual or suspected fraud or abuse, such as but not limited to plagiarism, and/or errors affecting the proper operation of this Contest, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, FPS reserves the right to (a) end or suspend the Contest, (b) amend these terms & conditions, (c) declare void the notification of winner(s) and reselection of winner(s), or any combination of these resolution methods.
14. Data of each participant will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this Contest. By joining this contest, participants consent to and grant Frasers Property Singapore the right to use the contest submission (images / videos) for marketing, promotion and / or advertisement purposes, including print, audio-visual and social media, without restriction or limitation and for unlimited number of times.
15. FPS’s decision on the contest results is deemed as final and no correspondence shall be entertained.
16. FPS reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the contest subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, each participant shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.